This release brings new functionality, improvements and bug fixes that has been submitted by our contributors.
Get-JiraUserfunctionality to find the current user (#231, @lipkau)
- Added full support for PowerShell Core (v6) and Linux/MacOS support (#230, @lipkau)
- Added JiraPS documentation on the homepage (#230, @lipkau)
Invoke-JiraMethodas a public function (#233, @lipkau)
- Migrated to External Help (instead of Comment-Based Help) (#230, @lipkau)
- Index Into Null Object (#209, @lipkau)
- Fix empty header (#206, @lipkau)
- Bad Body (#224, @lipkau)
- Add Labels to array (#226, @lipkau)
- Fix removing labels with
Set-JiraIssueLabel -Remove(#244, [lipkau])
- Fix adding of multiple labels at once with
Set-JiraIssueLabel -Add(#244, [lipkau])
Full list of issues can be found in Milestone v2.6.